Spring is officially here which means its time to replace our big fat coats with some cool tone light weight jackets. This turquoise jacket is by far my favorite finds of spring. Apart from this, I also love $9 utility jacket, this denim jacket, grey trench and many as listed in the widget below
Outfit– Ruffle hem tank // Turquoise blazer (very similar here and here) // AG Jeans ( love this , similar under $30) // Leapoard pumps (on sale) // Rebecca Minkoff Love bag (last seen here)// Ray Ban
Coming to the outfit- I have always been a lover of cool tone colors and bold accessories. This is exactly what reflects in my today’s outfit. I kept my outfit simple and the pan-tone colors -whites, blush and mint/turquoise compliment each other really well while the leopard pumps creates add the “wow factor” without being too overwhelming.
In general I would love wearing boyfriend jacket with dresses esp when I am not going to work but when I saw this ruffle top in store, I totally knew they would look super cute together. This outfit can take you from day-to-night effortlessly by switching the distressed jeans with dress pants for day and by wearing as it is for night, that’s the beauty of boyfriend jackets, they are both elegant and cool at the same time.
Tips to style Spring Jackets
- On of my favorite ways to dress down a spring jacket is wearing it with a tee and boyfriend jeans. Add a cool pair of sneakers and you are good to go.
- If you are girl with a classy taste- trench coats are made just for you.
- For a feminine yet casual looks , this floral bomber jacket will look absolutely gorgeous with skinny or boyfriend jeans.
- floral and stripe (also love this) combo is my favorite for spring- ultra chic and modern.
- For a rainy day, I love the colorful outfit I put together here (for details go here)
Outfit- Ruffle hem tank // Turquoise blazer (very similar here and here) // AG Jeans ( love this , similar under $30) // Leapoard pumps (on sale) // Rebecca Minkoff Love bag (last seen here)// Ray Ban
What is your Favorite Spring Jacket? leave them in comments